In 2017, $175,000 was awarded in college scholarships. Thirty recipients received renewal payments on scholarships awarded in previous years. Eighty-seven new scholarships were awarded: 10 Four-Year College Scholarships, 2 Chairman's Scholarships, 74 One-Year College Scholarships including the Named Scholarships listed below and 1 Friends of PPMN Scholarship.
Awards are determined through a competitive application process with the recipients being announced at the end of May each year.
General requirements for all college scholarships:
- Scholarships are available to full-time promotional products industry employees or their dependent children.
- Scholarships are available for undergraduate education only except for the Friends of PPMN Scholarship which may be used for undergraduate or graduate level coursework.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to apply.
- Applicants may apply for more than one scholarship. Special note: The Four-Year College Scholarships will be awarded first. Applicants not receiving a Four-Year College Scholarship will be automatically considered for the One-Year College Scholarships and Named Scholarships so a separate application is not required.
- To be considered for the need-based scholarships, PPEF must receive a copy of the Student Aid Report that a student receives after filing the FAFSA.
- Application deadline is March 15.
Please review the application forms for more specific guidelines and requirements.
Chairman’s Letter of Recommendation Form (PDF | 57 Kb)